Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jumping into the new dimension

This photo really spoke to me for obvious reasons, but also because I like that the jumper here is not alone. It's as if his jump inspired the others to follow along and join in taking the plunge. I also liked the title the photographer picked - "Jumping into the new dimension". So fitting. That really is how this whole series of changes feels for me. Like my whole world is about to be different. And that is, well...exhilarating!! My personal jump is tomorrow...some friends are going to come and try to document it for me. I have felt very loved and supported this last couple of weeks, it's been just lovely.

Now back to reality, where I have to keep packing, selling my fridge, my bed, my everything...I'm having my moving sale on Saturday and whatever doesn't get sold, gets donated. Phew! A lot to do...

But there's always time for a little gratitude list...

Kelly & Ashley
Craigslist
The Foundation for a Better Life
To do lists
Panna Cotta
Esi's Fig Dish
Flip Flops

1 comment:

Esi said...

Busy gal!! So so exciting and can't wait to make figs just for YOU!!