Sunday, September 28, 2008


I took this photo in a quaint little gift shop in Historic Downtown Franklin, Tennessee. This word is something I have been putting off for far too long. The word "Bloom" is a verb and reminds me that I need to open up, unfold, and grow like flowers do-towards the light. No more distractions, no more excuses, no more time. Just begin.

Here's my quote to lead the way:

"I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.” -Leonardo da Vinci

(Quote courtesy of Sparkletopia)

1 comment:

Katie said...

You are already in bloom my friend... Constantly...with each passing season we learn more about ourselves and grow. The beauty of the flower is that it sheds its petals and months later gets to enjoy the process all over again. I wonder if we could do that too?