Friday, September 5, 2008

Where to begin...


Wow. This country is stunningly, achingly beautiful. I have been moved to tears at the sheer beauty of trees and just the vastness of it all. My spirit is overwhelmed with it's newfound freedom. I now believe that road trips are a necessity to the human spirit. They certainly are to mine. While in Flagstaff yesterday my partner in crime, Alison and I decided to take a day trip to Sedona...well Sedona turned out to one of the most spectacular sights we'd ever seen so have decided to spend the night. So here I am blogging from a place that must be visited by everyone at least once in their life. It blows the Grand Canyon out of the water. It truly is majestic and mystical and no matter how many pictures we take it just doesn't capture the magic that is Sedona. There are a million sparkling stars outside, looking up feels like your in a planetarium.
I got not one, but TWO psychic readings while here today. Both were a great confirmation that I have made the right decision by inviting all this change into my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some years ago, someone sent me a photograph of what was clouds in the shape of a large angel over Sedona with a comment that angels are abundant there. I guess that two more have shown up to feel the spirit of that place. I know you're having a great time and loving every step of this journey. Be blessed and be safe....I check out your blog each day to be close to you and enjoy the ride in my heart. Mom