Sunday, September 7, 2008

Taos


Taos Peak view
Originally uploaded by benrobertsabq
We got here late. Once the sun went down it was very difficult to find our way into Taos. There were no streetlights whatsoever and it was a tiny two lane road most of the way. Also all the signs that warned us about the variety of creatures that could be crossing at any time didn't help. There were signs for deer, elk, rams, and cows. We actually did see a buck and a deer on the shoulder right before we entered Taos...
Hopefully we'll get to see a little more of Taos tomorrow before we leave in the morning. My own pictures are coming soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why hello my beautiful Valentine!! I just so happened to check my email and come across this website. I am so glad I did. It seems that your travels are going well. I can't wait to view your pics. I will definitely add Sedona to my list of places to go. I miss you and am happy to hear you have not been attacked by various animals. :) I'm off to bed now, sweet dreams to you. Love, Belly