Monday, November 24, 2008

Clean and Clear.


Clean .
Originally uploaded by Gísli Dúa
I want to feel as clean as this picture. I love cleansing my body although I do find it harder to do when it's cold outside. I don't think I've ever really thought that dry brushing was beneficial but the way Denise describes it makes me think it is. So I'm going to commit to doing that today.

"My mind, body, and spirit are clear channels for Love"

I also really like the simple question of "Is this cleansing or clogging to my body?" Simple. Just yes or no. It seems like a very non-judgemental way of staying in touch with what your eating. I always think in terms of good or bad with the food I eat, so I think it would be a nice departure for me to start thinking in terms of cleansing or clogging.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh I love the picture today too.

Check out Caroline's blog if you want even more convincing about dry brushing - I wasn't going to do it until I read her post.

And it is less contentious to think about food in these terms instead of guilt terms, isn't it?

Jamie Ridler said...

What a beautiful picture! It absolutely captures that essence of clean and clear! Wonderful.

Unknown said...

Love the picture and I wish for your wish to come true so you feel clean. Great question about the food.

Genie Sea said...

I agree. It is more authentic and less judgemental to ask if its clearing or clogging! Enjoy the dry brushing! Be gentle at first :)

Nadya said...

What a lovely picture! Growing up, we hung our clothes out to dry all summer, & on clear days throughout the year! Love the smell of clothes that have just come in from the line!
I also haven't done much dry brushing, good reflections!

Suzie Ridler said...

I hope you feel clean and clear like that stunning picture too! It's true, the whole clogging question really works.