Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Missing Link


conflagration
Originally uploaded by Farl
This week has made me realize that it is fire that has been missing from my life. So I think I'm gonna make December a fire month for me. To cultivate more fiery passion in my daily life, one week isn't going to do it for me. Taking action is such a fiery quality and I want that to be my devotion for now. What a gift to realize this...
The element of fire itself is scary and unpredictable and so is taking action for the most part. Again, for me it is about walking the walk instead of just talking the talk.

What are you learning during fire week??

7 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Excellent realization! December is a good month to do this, it is our darkest month, we need fire and energy to get us through and light the way.

Serena Lewis said...

That's a powerful pic, Kelly!

May your FIRE month empower and inspire you.

love, light and peace,
serena

Anonymous said...

A gift, indeed. I wish you the best in the coming Fire December!~

Peace~
Dawn

Anonymous said...

It's the unpredictability that makes me more unsteady in my own life. I hope your fire month goes well!

Genie Sea said...

Awesome that you are able to pinpoint what you need and go for it. That's a very fiery quality! :)

Anonymous said...

That sounds hot. :)

In my own energy dip during fire week I have found myself wishing for a recharge of fire energy in my life. I think I had ideas of what 'fire week' was supposed to be, and thought I really didn't feel it in the day to day of Soul Coaching, I certainly have a clear vision of what I'd hoped it would be.

I am (not so secretly) joining you in a month of fire.

Wishing you a fire that is bright and delicious!

Jamie Ridler said...

Wow, December's going to be quite a month! I can't wait to see what you get up to!