Thursday, November 13, 2008

Stillness and Peace


Tranquil Waters
Originally uploaded by Andy Fyfe
Ahhhhh. I love how I thought today was going to be another big assignment and then to my surprise, I was instructed to simply "Do Nothing". I'm a little relieved. . .

I'm proud of how I've been keeping up with my commitment to prayer this month...it feels really good to ask for help and to not feel like I have to do it all by myself. I'm gonna go drink a beautiful glass of water now...

Enjoy doing nothing!

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

It was wonderful wasn't it? And you're keeping up with your prayers. That is wonderful news. Enjoy the stillness and peace while we can.

Jamie Ridler said...

This day of stillness seemed to show up at just the right time :)

Enjoy!

Genie Sea said...

Splendid stillness. :)