Saturday, November 29, 2008

I Wish I May..... I Wish I Might...learn to wish again

I want to start wishing again. Somewhere in the midst of life, I stopped wishing. I just gave up on that type of magic in my life. Too much disappointment, too many times things didn't work out, so gradually I just let my wishes slip away. Even if all my wishes don't come true, I still think it's important to let myself do this. That's what today was and is about for me...remembering how to wish again, to let myself really want something and believe I can have it.

So here are some of my wishes for the next year:

-Move back to LA
-Discover the book that my soul wants to write and write it.
-Get engaged to the perfect man for me
-My life is easy, joyful, creative, purposeful, and full of love and laughter

Can't believe tomorrow is our last day of this journey!! It has been very fascinating and I feel like I'll be going back and doing some of the days I missed just to keep this energy flowing. See you all tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing is an important aspect of who we are, you are right. I am very glad that you are going to start wishing again. May all your desires comes true.
Peace~
Dawn

Jamie Ridler said...

Cheers to the return of wishes! May they fill your life with wonder and joyful surprises. As ou wish, so may it be.

hugs,
Jamie

Serena Lewis said...

May all those wishes come true ~

love, light and peace,
serena