Saturday, November 29, 2008

String of hearts


String of hearts
Originally uploaded by aussiegall
I feel like everyone on this journey really put their heart out there for all of us to see, and I have loved witnessing it. Sharing from that sacred space makes all the difference. So thank you, my spirit sisters, for letting me peek into your life over the last month. I have seen myself in many of you and been so inspired by your words and encouragement. A special thanks to Jamie for putting this together and for showing up everyday. What a gift you have given us! I will be seeing you in January!!

I look forward to putting even more of these exercises into practice over the next month, especially the fire week ones, as I mentioned before.

I discovered this beautiful Native American prayer during this journey and wanted to share it with you...

Walk in Beauty

Beauty before me
Beauty behind me
Beauty beside me
Beauty below me
Beauty above me
Beauty inside me
I walk in beauty


May you all walk in beauty and find it following you wherever you go in life. Thank you for sharing this journey with me.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

I've been away a few days and just looked at your wishes - your wish to learn to wish again - how poignant and wise.
Yours has been an amazing voice in this lovely chorus we have made - I have loved all your solos, and your pictures as well.
May all your wishes come true.
xo Lisa

Genie Sea said...

Beauty Full :) May you wish again because your wishes are true. I am looking forward to reading about your future discoveries! Blessed be! :)

Serena Lewis said...

It has been a privilege to share in the soul coaching journey with you, Kelly. Your youthful perspective has been a breath of fresh air...thank you.

love, light and peace,
serena

Unknown said...

Thank you, Kelly. May you walk in beauty too.

May all the wishes you have ever wished and will wish come true.

Anonymous said...

It was a blessing to share this journey with you Kelly. May you walk in beauty and wish many wishes. Thank you! Blessings to you, Nicole x

Romana Mirza said...

I love that you are exploring the exercises in other weeks, I want to do the same too and knowing that someone else is too makes me feel good, as we did this together, not as silos alone on a path.

Nadya said...

Wishing & hoping for a sweet & delightful year for you, for new wishes & dreams manifested, for joy!!

Blessings

Jamie Ridler said...

You are so welcome! Every day has been my pleasure, for exactly the reasons that you describe here.

May we all walk in beauty together :)

(Could you email me and I'll add you to the list of participants for January :)