Monday, November 17, 2008

Light My Fire...

My internet connection has been down for the past two days, so now I am writing to you from Starbucks. So since this is something I don't usually do, I guess it counts for doing something different today. I'm trying to pay attention to the little joys these days and that's new for me. But it's been difficult. I feel like I glossed over and missed a lot of water week, which is interesting because it makes me wonder if I do the same thing with my own emotions-gloss over them. I've been battling a little bout of depression too. I can't pinpoint the cause, it just seems to be there. Maybe it's the coming winter and the shorter days filled with colder air...I don't know, I just hope it passes soon.

" I am free to experience joy in every moment...no matter what is happening in my life"

So much of this journey is about giving myself permission. To be happy, to feel joy, to not do it right, to express, to be creative...to just be. I am glad I have discovered prayer thru this journey...it has freed me a lot. I feel it becoming a part of my life, a permanent part.

Well I hope to get my internet connection working again soon, so that I can spend more time with you...

Hope your enjoying the journey. And thanks to whoever discovered the Denise Linn audio recordings online...they are such a great companion to this program!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I find your comment about glossing over fascinating. I find I am kind of slipping through parts of the process too - I hadn't thought about it as deeply as you did. I better give it some thought!